It’s a beautiful time of year here in Australia – the sun is shining, the days are getting warmer, and the aroma of budding flowers is in the air. There’s no better time to throw open your doors and windows, clear the clutter, and let those fresh breezes in. To get out for a walk and enjoy the sunlight. It’s time to come alive after what has been, unquestionably, a rough few winter months … and we all welcome the lighter, happier energy coming our way.
But it’s not just your home and your mind that can do with a fresh burst of life!
There’s no better time than right now to take a look at your business website and see whether it could do with a spring clean of its own.
- It may just need a small design or content tweak here and there. Small changes can pack a big punch!
- It may benefit from a moderate update to modernise and revamp it.
- Or perhaps it’s time to overhaul your entire website and bring it up to date for a totally new look and feel for your brand.
Understanding What a Website Delivers…
Think of your website as your digital shopfront. Just like a physical store has a display window, or a tradesman has an eye-catching ad in the local paper or the Yellow Pages, your website is the face of your brand and it’s the most effective, efficient way to get the word out about what you do.
So, how do you look? How do you want to look?
Businesses need to have a strong online presence more than ever, especially as competition online and offline is so fierce. Without an appealing website, you may as well be invisible!
No matter whether you want to attract a local, city-wide, state-wide, national, or international audience, an eye-catching, unique, well-functioning site will deliver for you by:
- Attracting new customers
- Generating new leads
- Strengthening relationships
- Building trust
- Boosting loyalty
- Captivating your target audience
- Informing and exciting
- Encouraging sales and bookings
More than 75% of consumers now judge the credibility of a business by its website – its design, its content, and its functionality. Even if you don’t have eCommerce offerings, your website is a key to your authenticity and part of building your reputation amongst a B2B and B2C audience.
Not only is your site the first impression most people will have of your business, but it’s also the first point of contact most consumers and potential clients will have with your brand.
Why Revamp Your Website?
When you invest in professional web design and well-written, targeted fresh content, your website will reflect and convey your unique brand identity. This works 24/7 to captivate and engage your audience, encouraging them to not only recognise and remember who you are and where to find you, but also to explore your website, subscribe to your blog or e-newsletter, follow you on social media, and become loyal, paying customers.
Improved SEO is another benefit of a website revamp. Design, content, and savvy web development combine to boost your visibility online by helping you rank well in search engine results. To achieve this, your website must be:
- Visually appealing
- Keyword focused
- Rich in quality textual content
- Seamlessly functional
- Quality backlinked
Does Your Website Need a Revamp?
- Does it look stale, boring, or outdated?
- Does it load slowly?
- Do you have a high bounce rate?
- Is your navigation complicated or clunky?
- Have you altered your branding?
- Is your website crying out for fresh content?
- Do you wish to add some landing pages?
- Is it not yet mobile-optimised?
- Are you undertaking a new SEO strategy?
- Do you want to attract attention and look better online?
Revamp your website now!
No matter what kind of business or organisation you operate, or how large or small you are, your website is your gateway to success – greater visibility
online, more trust, and more sales. There is no more effective or important tool in your marketing arsenal.
Use your website to its fullest capacity to:
- Establish your brand identity
- Showcase your products and services
- Boost sales and bookings
- Attract new customers
- Retain loyal clients
- Rank more highly in search engine results pages
- Maintain and build your business for the future
- Evolve alongside industry trends
- Compete with the best online
- Match – and beat – your competitors
Are you ready to up your business game? Take the first step – and refresh your website.
Written by Alana Wills, Freelance Contributor on behalf of www.SEOcycle.com.au